Dave Matthews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
lmao. man yall gotta be more open minded about shit. i knew some cats that were goin to that shit and they had a ticket for me so i was like yea fuck it. man there were so many broads there...i got a free hit of e and got my dick sucked there. for a rock group or whatever that shit was coo...i mean, all i bump is bay rap and a lil south rap but it dont hurt to go mingle at a dave matthews concert. shit was pretty dope for what it was.

May 5, 2002
yall act like thats crazy for ppl to post.. its probably a whole bunch of u cats who listen to some ol other off the wall shit.. stop hatin cuz yo cover might be busted tho...

I dont listen to them cats but good shit on bein more open minded to diff kinds of music not just rap, cuz if u only listenin to rap u missin out on some better music

T

thegreenside

Dave matthew is some commercial whitey shit

Dave Mathhew is no different than Hootie and the Blowfish

May 13, 2002
Man some of yall are crazy. many folks who are die hard bay rap fans bump dave matthews. If you listen to it you will see its dope chill music to smoke too or whatever. its soul and jazz shit. Callin it white music is lame cause the majority of the band is black. I aint never heard anyone who has actually listened to it say some dumb ass shit like that.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YEAH BIGTOE 4FIFTENNROLLA IS KEEPING IT REAL WHEN HE EXPIRIMENTED WITH GETTING HIS ASS ATE OUT BY A DUDE AND BUTT BANGING 3 SUREÑOS WITH NO LUB , SO HE KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT WHEN U DONT CARE ABOUT UR IMAGE.

May 5, 2002
dawg get off my nuts... everything i've posted on your bitch ass tryn to say some gay shit lol i hope everyone sees how dumb your bitch ass is.. lol u just jockin all my posts

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

4fifteenRolla said:
dawg get off my nuts... everything i've posted on your bitch ass tryn to say some gay shit lol i hope everyone sees how dumb your bitch ass is.. lol u just jockin all my posts
U HOPE EVERYONE SEES HOW BIG OF A QUEER U AND UR WHITE GIRLFRIEND DON MEGGY ARE