Dat Lil Flip beatin' TI's Ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2005
Has anyone seen this tape as of yet? I've been trying to find it cause some headz say they saw unless they are lying. They've had beef for a while. This is no big secret but I'm hearing that Lil Flip really got at ol'boy.

Jun 5, 2004
this shit is old, do a search, youll see a bunch of niggas talkin and still no proof. if it didnt happen, oh well. if it did, we all know who won... come on now, look at the 2, flip would whoop him like his step daddy.

Oct 7, 2002
i like t.i. and all but he started this bullshit ass beef. flip ain't never said nothing about him and foreal it damaged flip's rep for like a month don't nobody care no more and around my way folks waitin on that flip....... fickle rap fans smh

Aug 16, 2002
Who tha fucc told yall that size matters when it comes to fists! yall sound stupid as fucc wit "Flip would beat up TI" how tha fucc yall know? you seen flip fight? thats like saying Biggie would beat up Pac or 50 would beat up Ja Rule or Sheek Louch would Beat up Yayo!

Oct 7, 2002
mrskrilla said:
^^^He started it and finished it. Flip got murked on that dj drama/t.i. mixtape. Flip would win in a fight though.
yea the popular opinion was t.i. got at flip but i heared the mixtape and their was contradictions and holes and if you foreal sat down and listen to it, it was suspect as hell and everything could be explained. so to me the mixtape wasn't all that devastating in my opinion.

May 11, 2002
Flip & T.I. are both wack. I would like to see a tape of Scarface beating the shit out of both of them. Now that would be classic.

Apr 1, 2002
CARLOS ROSSI said:
Who tha fucc told yall that size matters when it comes to fists! yall sound stupid as fucc wit "Flip would beat up TI" how tha fucc yall know? you seen flip fight? thats like saying Biggie would beat up Pac or 50 would beat up Ja Rule or Sheek Louch would Beat up Yayo!
agreed, but I wouldn't doubt 50 would beat Ja's ass.