Darxiide vs 3rd Eye Dezine (Unreleased Album)(pics inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
This is professional graphic artwork for Sicill's 'never before seen' album "3 Day Theory", he's a rapper from Darxiide from Tacoma. This album is still Unreleased. Potentially fantastic artwork by legendary graphic designer 3rd Eye Dezine a couple years ago. This is just before Sicill went to jail. This album may be resurrected.... 'Dru Breez' from Darxiide

Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
Whassup man. Yea...dude koo but he's always in trouble with the law or something. Haven't heard from him in a while, but we can settle whatever payments he was making, just contact me through email. I think he's locked down in eastern washington if you tryin to contact him, we still got some of his raps though. 'Dru Breez'

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
i remember this . . . dude still owes me the 2nd half of the balance . . . one of the reasons i require full payment upfront. but if dudes locked up it's understandable. whens sic gettin out?
remember that one time I paid in full up front (thanksgiving 2007 special I believe?), then dropped off the face of the earth? Well I'm ready when you are. Northwestrap.com needs a logo to inspire my lazy ass...

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
darxide - good shit, i'll get @ u thru ur email

shoez - damn 07, lol, it's all good, i remember. shit got crazy with that sale. email me at [email protected] with some ideas and i'll take care of it. I'm a lil backed up right now especially with the hempfest designs but i'll be able to get on it after the fest