Dana White Needs to Apologize to Anderson Silva

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Another thing is if AS didn't finish Maia because he wants to fight tougher competition or whatever the excuse is then why the hell is he fighting Chael next? Is he supposed to get Anderson motivated? Is the UFC hoping that Chael's shit talk will get under Anderson skin? This is going to be the same shit we just saw.

Mar 12, 2010
silva dancing around the ring taunting just made him look like trash if you are that good and a true professional you put your opponent away and tell the ufc to get off their ass and get you some real competition not run around and avoid any contact in a contact sport

Sep 14, 2009
I think Dana White overreacted about it, but Silva was disrespectful to Maia when he was pounding the mat and yelling at him. He should have just finished him, Maia shouldn't of been there in the first place...

Dec 9, 2005
Any guy who isn't going to try and take the belt from the Champion is undeserving of a title shot anyways.

"You bang the mat against me, I'm gonna bang your face." - Me circa 2010

Nov 7, 2006
what does anderson silva have to prove to anybody? he proved he can beat anyone who he matches up with and as of late he doesnt even need to keep his hands up to do it. anderson's way of fighting is to wait on the mistakes of his opponents and strikes fast and quick. maia should've brought his game and should have rushed him if he wanted the title that bad cause he has something to prove against silva, silva does not.