damn, whatsup w K ROD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
the kid blew em away in the postseason...i read in Sports illustrated that his mechanics are off...something wrong in his delivery...is that it or are mofos just learning him?...everytime i see his highlight on sportscenter he is either getting taken deep or blowing a save...kid had a shitload of promise...you cant help but cheer for this guy.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
so his postseason run was a fluke?...not many pitchers dominate like he does in those circumstances...all of a sudden he lost control?...i dont think hes a dime a dozen...cuz when he had control i think he was better than dime a dozen.

Nov 14, 2002
Just to inform y'all...

He started out the season terrible. Had like a 5.50 ERA or something like that. Then he went bacc home o Valenzuela(I think), and ever since he's been bacc he dropped his ERA to around 3. Not only that but his WHIP is under 1.00. He's definitely gonna become one of the best relievers/closers in a long time. Just like Mo Rivera.