DAMN, TOOK A MINUTE, BUT KAOZ GOT HEAT!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i swooped this cd a few weeks back, and to be honest, i wasnt feelin it at all......beats, lyrics, everything..........well after a nice big 209 chronic blunt, i popped it in again just to hear that get em joint, and i have to say, this cd is bangin.......fuck, i really underestimated kaoz's flow........i wouldnt go so far by sayin this is the best cd of the year, but ill say it is a solid, damn good cd.....tracks im really feelin are best coast, unfuckwitable, get em, united we stand, Y2KAOZ, shit, prolly a few more.......but damn, just wanted to say good job KVE.....yall doin it

Nov 24, 2002
Thankz my fans and supporters!!

Hey 209veteran, biggchill, mak-x, i appreciate it homie, thanx fa the love. whach out fa the new kaoz the assassin comin soon on assassination muzic. You aint heard nutt'n yet wait till the new ones come, we got surprises!!!
anyone interested in beats and verses at reasonable prices gimme a holla at [email protected]

once again thank you!

ASSASSINATION MUZIC 02-03,04,05.........