Damn poorbred what happened???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Your belovee Poopersonics got beat by the Grizzlies....actually they got blown out by the Grizzlies!!!! J. (white chocolate) Williams hit up the so-called PG G. Payton for 28 points and 6 dimes!! Who runs the West now??? Its not lookin good for u!!! Rememeber if u gonna boost up your team early, make sure u study and learn if they will be what u think, cause Seattle will be lucky if they make the playoffs!!! Real Talk!! By the way who do u think will be rookie of the year??? Oh Im sure D. Gooden gets your vote!!! haha!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Damn the Sonics have been slipping they've been in a big funk lately lost to the fucking lowly Grizzlies now. Rashard Lewis has been struggling, even though his scoring average is still high. Our bench contribution is fucking horrible Mason is about the only one who can provide help there. We lack a solid big man, Drobnjack (how ever the fuck you spell it) is inconsistent and just cant hang with the rest of the centers in the West. I got to admit when we jumped out to that red hot start i got my hopes up, but your right Czar they are gonna be fighting for a playoff spot. GP is carrying this team without him they would be a below .500 team, I swear if they dont resign him this offseason I'm done with the sonics. As for rookie of the year the best has yet to really play, I think Dajuan Wagner is gonna have a solid year. Drew Gooden is putting up good numbers so far, if Jay Williams can fight off Jamal Crawford for more minutes he should be in the race too.