DAMN!! Nas goes BISERK disses hot97, Cam, Noreaga, Nelly etc. AUDIO!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Nas was suppose to be performing at Hot 97's Summer Jam. And he wanted to do the song Take Over dissing Jay, and supposedly he was going to have Rakim on the stage with him dissing Jay.

Well Hot 97 said NO he can't do ETHER. Nas was like this shit is bullshit Jay did Take Over last year and yall let it happened and he walked out on them. So he goes to the next radio station 105.1 and disses Hot 97. heres the link...worth listening to..this is some good shit. The beef just got a little bit more intense.

http://snicka.com/realaudio/june02/Nasdisseshot97_Dcaf.ram

May 3, 2002
does anyone know some other program that will play this type of file? or another place to get FREE real player?
i went to realplayer.com, but i feel like they're making me buy something and i don't even know it...

May 5, 2002
Their is a free version of real player, you have too look real close tho cuz they put that shit in small writing and make it hard to find...

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
damn that is some shit....thanks for sharing that audio track....that's true though..noreaga and cam ain't comin with dat tight shit no more...its aight shit..but not some quality shit..and NELLY...man dat shit is GARBAGE...

May 3, 2002
I'm listening to the beginning of it. You guys shouldn't worry about the disses, listen to what he says about hip-hop's state.
Rappers are getting pimped, if you don't realize it. Their labels got them doing shows, making commercials, wearing clothes, and in whose interest is this? I can tell you it's not the rappers'.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
peep this from allhiphip.com

Nas Walks Doesn't Do Hot 97's Summer Jam:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 6/27/2002 12:00 PM

Nas walked out on NY's annual Hot 97 Summer Jam concert yesterday (June 26), claiming that the station officials would not let him perform his Jay-Z diss record, "Ether." They support everything he does," Nas said on rival Power 105. "When Nas, godson, disses him back, they team up with the evil. A whole evil empire funded by a bunch of other evil empires, Def Jam is one of them - that's giving [Hot 97] money to play all they artist records," Nas fumed.

Jay-Z called Nas and others out at last years Hot 97 concert prior to Jay's multi-platinum Blueprint album dropping. Jay performed his diss to Nas and Mobb Deep, "Take Over" and showed a picture of Prodigy in a ballerina suit on 4 monitors from the stage. "I was told to come there and save Angie Martinez's job, come there and help the ratings. But, I'm here to let my hip-hop community people know that I was dissed this morning by Hot 97 and told what I couldn't do on the show, which is really outrageous."

It really shows that the wrong people are in power. This hip-hop thing comes from the streets. We need our freedom."

they should leave Nas alone...i mean he DESTROYED jay-z in ether, nobody deserved that shit..nobody...to me, ETHER was a tie with quik's dollaz and sense...nah, quik came harder! lol

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
LMFAO. thast probably about the gayest shit ive ever heard in my life. nas is a mark period. i cant believe this. what i really cant believe is the people on the goddamn BAY AREA RAP BOARD that finna hate onme for sayin all this bout some square lol. fuck a NAS and fuck you for postin this shit. what a poodle that nigga nas is. speakin as if he the shit or somethin lol damn right no one want him on some weak ass summer jam anyways talkin shit bout some other gay ass rappers. why are we even speakin on this gay ass rappers from new york? mothafucka nas sounds like he off 10 vicodins speakin all monotone on a beat. nigga gots no spits. my 10 cents...hate now...yall supposed to feel me. and fuck a jt tha bigga figga for networkin wit a square. qb to hp...LMFAO. cormega harder than that nigga.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
StickyGreen said:
LMFAO. thast probably about the gayest shit ive ever heard in my life. nas is a mark period. i cant believe this. what i really cant believe is the people on the goddamn BAY AREA RAP BOARD that finna hate onme for sayin all this bout some square lol. fuck a NAS and fuck you for postin this shit. what a poodle that nigga nas is. speakin as if he the shit or somethin lol damn right no one want him on some weak ass summer jam anyways talkin shit bout some other gay ass rappers. why are we even speakin on this gay ass rappers from new york? mothafucka nas sounds like he off 10 vicodins speakin all monotone on a beat. nigga gots no spits. my 10 cents...hate now...yall supposed to feel me. and fuck a jt tha bigga figga for networkin wit a square. qb to hp...LMFAO. cormega harder than that nigga.
Damn homie, did nas fuck your sister or somthing?

Yo much PROPS to Nas for speaking up like that man. He said lol evil empire such as Def Jam to fund the radio to their music "only" this is real talk i eva heard. All we hear artists that are payin these stations to play their shit. I am sick of it period. Thats why people wonder how come their stuff neva gets on radio. Many radio stations are just money hungry. Nas represents true hiphop. I agree with everything he said. He just bein himself and being honest

May 10, 2002
StickyGreen said:
So you hate every rapper from NY except Cormega?Whatever guy,talk about "gay"...sounds like you the one with the "hate" in your words.Re-read what you wrote...

May 18, 2002
C'mon people... Nas is on the right tip. Fuck the rims, gimme something real... Big ups to Nas, always. Nas is one of the few greats left... and I'm gonna check out that Nas and JT shit of course...