Damn, I hate being right!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ok, here we go another Eminem thread...

Well anyways...my good friend at work, he is a straight rocker, which is coo, cause I listen to a lot of rock...

His favorite bands are like Staind, Cold, SevenDust, Korn etc...hard rock music basically...well tonight he comes in, with a bag from a music store...and what god damn CD, does he pull out..."The Eminem Show" I was like "What the fuck is that?!?!? I can't believe you bought that cd!" This is the same guy, who cringes whenever he hears First Degree or Lynch come out the stereo in my car...

He dispises rap music...but yet bought an Eminem cd...Sad to say, he is a really good friend of mine, but I lost alot of respect for him...he is very hardcore about his music, and it baffled the fuck outta me, that he bought this CD...and then he played it all night at work...

and BTW, I thought it sucked......

May 27, 2002
that reminds me of what i always tell my friends......

"look dude, if i could be wrong sometimes, trust me i would, but i just cant help but have my opinion be the right one"

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Villain said:
Ok, here we go another Eminem thread...

Well anyways...my good friend at work, he is a straight rocker, which is coo, cause I listen to a lot of rock...

His favorite bands are like Staind, Cold, SevenDust, Korn etc...hard rock music basically...well tonight he comes in, with a bag from a music store...and what god damn CD, does he pull out..."The Eminem Show" I was like "What the fuck is that?!?!? I can't believe you bought that cd!" This is the same guy, who cringes whenever he hears First Degree or Lynch come out the stereo in my car...

He dispises rap music...but yet bought an Eminem cd...Sad to say, he is a really good friend of mine, but I lost alot of respect for him...he is very hardcore about his music, and it baffled the fuck outta me, that he bought this CD...and then he played it all night at work...

and BTW, I thought it sucked......
because they play his shit on all the rock stations too

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
MAYBE HE MEANS ABOUT SOME PEOPLE DIGGIN EMINEM CUZ HE'S WHITE...THATS WHAT I GATHERED...

...ABA
Yes, that what I meant...I've been saying it for hella long...

And Vamps yeah...all he listens too is hard rock and hates rap, yet he bought that CD...and when I said he's hardcore about it, he's very close minded when it comes to his music...he doesn't want to try listening to anything different...it's basically what he wants to listen too or nothing at all...