damn for a dude who cant throw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Here u go sniko!!!

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
Vick wil never be among tha bezt QB'z for tha fact he doeznt throw. sure he runz and haz speed to be a major threat when hiz recieverz are tied up, but QB'z are for passing not running. thatz wut tha RB iz for!
Theres 1!! GOT EM!!!

Cutt Throat777 said:
its not that Vick dont have ne body he juss isent a good enough passer yet...and he dosent make things happen in the passin game...he will juss run..ya he breaks it once in a while..but he aint doin as much as Favre does for GB..
Theres 2!!! GOT EM!!!

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

any QB can throw. but Vick doeznt do a good job. sure he can bomb it, that doeznt mean he'z accurate. he throwz for wut, 180 yardz a game? he runz too much, i watched tha local sportz show here and they were pointin out all tha chancez that fool had to throw, but ran instead. damn if you all saw that shyt you'd know why im sayin he aint a good passer. 75% of tha tyme he takez off runnin he coulda passed it. sure he sayz he'd rather pass than run, but after seein all tha missed opportunitiez, that juzt doeznt sound true.
Theres the first guy again!!! After we schooled him!! GOT EM!!!

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
i have nothing againzt Vick. i feel he iz a very valuable asset to Atlanta, and definately their MVP. he iz not a bad player, but he'z juzt not a good enuff QB to be considered one of tha bezt. feel that.
Damn dude 3 times!!! When will he learn?? GOT EM!!!

There u go sniko!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
^^thanks for pointing out those fools..hahaa...i lived in atlanta for 11 years growing up...we even used to have season tickets...so i've seen alot of falcons football over the years...and always hated their draft decisions until they picked up vick....i was looking foward to him playing...and why are ya'll knockin on him??..b/c he is getting positive attention??...WTF....would you rather the falcons still have chandler??...or jeff george???....or chris miller???

Apr 25, 2002
haha vick can't throw? that fool can bomb a 50 yard pass on the run right in the numbers...please...vick will be one of the best qb's of all time...it's only his 2nd season he hasn't even matured yet...these foos obviously haven't watched vick play...

May 9, 2002
RevoL said:
haha vick can't throw? that fool can bomb a 50 yard pass on the run right in the numbers...please...vick will be one of the best qb's of all time...it's only his 2nd season he hasn't even matured yet...these foos obviously haven't watched vick play...

careful there...before he can be one of the best qb's of all time...he needs to have something called a "career"..just as you said, it's only his second season and he isn't matured.....but anything can happen during the course of a "career"....2 years ago did you think that right now Kurt Warner would be winless, and not only that, but having some controversy with a guy named "bulger"???

...also, playing on the turf in atlanta isn't going to help either

..i'm not saying he isn't good..or even great....but you gotta be reasonable when throwing that shit out in a person first real year

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw dogg comparin Warner to Vick aint even close!! Warner was a grocery bagger & Vick was highly touted Number 1 pick!! I never thought Warner would be one of the best, he had bomb talent around him!! But Vick will be one of the best if not the best barring injury!! Watch!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Naw dogg comparin Warner to Vick aint even close!! Warner was a grocery bagger & Vick was highly touted Number 1 pick!! I never thought Warner would be one of the best, he had bomb talent around him!! But Vick will be one of the best if not the best barring injury!! Watch!!! GOT EM!!!!
ok then...you want to talk about highly recruited people out of college and in the draft.....

..well, we got mr. tim couch .....and he is just garbage...but in college, he was real fuckin good

...mr. heath shuler...yea, go ahead and laugh..but he was a number 3 pick overall in the draft..shit, i don't even know what he is up to these days....

..and like i said before..i like vick...i think he is doing really good...but before i go out and scream "he will be one of the best of all time"....well, you gotta prove more to me than one good half year of football

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw dont compare Vick to these scrubs, although Couch aint bad!! But Vick was the easy number one pick, but Couch was battlin with A. Smith And McNabb!!! But Vick is a way better talent than Couch and has higher potential than Couch!! He will be one of the greatest barrin injury!! That would be the only thing to hold him down!!! GOT EM!!!!

Jul 3, 2002
Falcons better watch out, its always the scramblin qb's who get injured! Look at McNabb, he was doin all the work and fucked up his ankel!! Not to mention weeks back he was throwing up in the middle of the game on the field!!

May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Dont matter he balled for hella years, just like Elway, Brunell, Cunningham etc.. Vick will be and is the shit!!!! GOT EM!!!

exactly..you have to have longevity..a "career"...that's why i said before people start throwing out that he will be the best ever, during his first real year of playing.....we need to see what happens over the next few years.....