damn did yall see that

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Rahman had the biggest bump on his head that I have ever seen in my life...shit was damn near 3 Inches high and big as fuck....the ref had to stop the fight just because of how big the knot on his head was.....it came from one of the infamous Holyfield head buts.

Apr 25, 2002
no shit they had to stop that fight before it bust open.rahman said sum funny shit he said "i fight with two hands but i have to watch out for two hands a head and an elbow".

it was a pretty good fight till that happened.i did'nt expect much from holyfield but he was actually lookin pretty good.too bad it did'nt go the distance i think rahman could have done sumore damage it looked like he woke up in the middle of the fight and was actually putting on a good fight.

Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
rahman said sum funny shit he said "i fight with two hands but i have to watch out for two hands a head and an elbow".
LMAO!! And he also said a head couldn't do that much damage, he must've had a metal plate or something in his head..LOL!!

That shit was unreal..

Apr 25, 2002
He showed no signs of a bruised head. That dome is literally a boulder.

Holyfield has been doing that shit for a long time. The man does not fight fair, he's one of those nice dirty fighters.

Apr 25, 2002
they're showing it right now on hbo they're gonna show it like 3 more times depending on whut cable you got.you should be able to see it.