dammmm aint nobody got luv for big caz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

His new shit is tight a track with spice 1 and treach. a track with yukmouth cj mac and tq. a track with rass kass roscoe and kurupt

god dammm 17 track all tight as fuck ya'll got to show some luv.

T

thug_proppa

If you from la and you dont know who caz is i dont know what to say

and yea its that same caz.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
yo

Kyle 26 said:
is this the same caz that had that 'thundadome' album? i was likin what i heared from that.
kyle, where in TO you from? i've never met anyone else interested in westcoast shit in toronto...i mean real westcoast gangsta shit...not just the commercial big name ones...maybe we can shoot the breeze one day and trade albums and whatever...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
its big caz from killa californ-i-a....man this foos hard...hes even better live...i happend to catch him before thundadome dropped...he did a set with booyaa tribe...shit was banging....im gonna have to buy this new album...cuz thundadome was one of the best albums of 2000

T

thug_proppa

Yea he got a nee song on there with booyaa tribe shit with yuk cj mac roscoe kurupt rass kass shit is tight ass hell!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ay kyle, i used to live out in toronto too, in oakville. you ever heard of it?
yeah, i've heared of it. where you at now?

kyle, where in TO you from? i've never met anyone else interested in westcoast shit in toronto...i mean real westcoast gangsta shit...not just the commercial big name ones...maybe we can shoot the breeze one day and trade albums and whatever
i'm originally from scarborough : markham-eglington area.
but right now i'm livin in aurora - a suburb outside of toronto