DALLAS FRESH START OR WERUN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Im guessing Hutcinson will win the spot, but im hearing that Parcells likes what hes seeing from Carter.......Our secondary is top notch, that aint a problem......Linebackers are also outstanding......Our D line is a little weak, but our secondary should b able to help that......The big problem is QB and RB....can Hutch or Carter step it up and get the ball to our very good receiving corps.....And can Hambrick or Wiley hold down the backfield.......We'll find out......I think they can....

But I say they should at least be able to go 8-8.....maybe even make a run at 9-7.....

Apr 25, 2002
QUINCY CARTER OPENING DAY STARTER MARK IT DOWN!!!

Chad Hutchinson pocket presence is whats going to seal the deal for him. Quincy Carter does throw ugly passes but their on target, his only enemy last season was Bruce Coslet.

Mar 18, 2003
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Ha Ha......let's bet the Niners go further than Dallas.....and if I win you got to post a picture in your sig of my choice forever and vise verse!
Shit, I want in on that one! Dallas is shootin for a winning season at best.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fatal get that shit outta here!! Your whiners are worse than booboo!! Yo tone we play again this year, and we can make a sig bet, but dont come silly like u did last year!! We will discuuss it as we get closere to that game!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
The only areas of concern for me is

1) DE- Will Ekuban step it up? If Ekuban can step it up our defense will be in the top 5.

2) The running back position- Anytime Troy has been the starter his endurance has failed him in the second half of the football game. I remember 2 years ago vs ATL Hamberick was ripping shit up in the first half he had 16 carries for 139 yards. In the second half he only had 24 yards on 10 carries. That same year against the Giants in the Meadowland he did the same bullshit, he had an outstanding first half and a horrific second half.

I'm not worried about the QB position as long as Quincy is the starter. If Quincy ends up winning the job like I'm predicting the Cowboys are in very good hands. He's reportedly having the best camp so far but theirs still a lot left. I have no problem if Hutch is the winner but his fumbilitis is a nuisance the guy had this problem in Stanford and he still has a problem know with the pass rush. We'll see how he does....

Have yall heard about WR Randall Williams? We may have a Randy Moss in the making. The man is 6'4" 215 lbs and could run a 4.04 forty yard dash, last season the guy had hands of stone but this season the man is catching everything thrown his way and reportedly the most suprising player so far. Even though I still don't trust this guys hands it's really intriguing what we may have with this guy if he continues to be consistent with catching the football.

Parcells drafting is all ready paying off, the Center Al Johnson we drafted in the second is all ready lighting shit up and is in Parcells Penthouse. Very very good pick up.

I was also excited to hear that Aaron Boone out of Kentucky is having a nice camp. Aaron Boone in my opinion has potential to be the future opposite of Bryant.

And lastly Antonio Bryant is going to the PRO BOWL!! He's tearing shit up this season...

GO COWBOYS!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I see the Cowboys on the Saints schedule too. It's going to be on.

I just can't see Hutchinson starting over Carter now that Bill Parcells is coaching.