Da Dro vs. Deadly Verses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Aiight, recently I finally found a copy of Da Dro (legit). I been bumpin this shyt non-stop ever since I got it. What made me buy it was the song "Thug Shit/Killa Shit." The whole fuckin CD is str8 fiyah, cant skip one song. But now this raises the question....do yall think this is better than Deadly Verses? I think so....

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Da Dro is tight but very few albums come close to the level of Deadly Verses..

plus Da Dro has two recycles from Deadly Verses...

Jun 9, 2002
deadly verses compared to da dro...hell no. da dro gangsta pats voice changed and the twisting and hard rap sounded real forced. on that ole shit that dude was flowing with that shit out of his heart. im glad he gave his fans a chance to hear him go back to his old style but the reality is da dro was a step up from his previous albums but it could never compare to deady verses or homicidal lifestyle.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Hurrache said:
Its the same album as Deadly verses with just more tracks and remixes on it. And that shit is a classic also
This is one of the reasons, the best tracks were already available, the rest didn't have that same devilish sound that Deadly Verses had

I suppose it's just me, a lot of people feel Homicidal Lifestyles more than Deadly Verse, to each his own

Feb 8, 2003
ThaG said:
This is one of the reasons, the best tracks were already available, the rest didn't have that same devilish sound that Deadly Verses had

I suppose it's just me, a lot of people feel Homicidal Lifestyles more than Deadly Verse, to each his own

are you sure you really heard this full album not downloads but the real yellow disc from 1997? bc it sounds pretty devilish as the other one. "creep wit a nigga", "boddies on my 9", "lay me down" are pretty damn dark.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Hurrache said:
are you sure you really heard this full album not downloads but the real yellow disc from 1997? bc it sounds pretty devilish as the other one. "creep wit a nigga", "boddies on my 9", "lay me down" are pretty damn dark.
I've heard the whole thing, and where I am feeling every single track on Deadly Verses, I don't listen at all to half of Homicidal Lifestyles

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
BTW his career was very strange if you think about it, usually rappers come original on their first albums and after that their material gets more and more mediocre

He dropped a decent debut with the #1 Suspect, then he dropped two generic gangsta rap albums which were wack-to-average and then he came up with two eternal classics; then he went back to the wack shit....

I've always wondered why

May 15, 2002
ThaG said:
BTW his career was very strange if you think about it, usually rappers come original on their first albums and after that their material gets more and more mediocre

He dropped a decent debut with the #1 Suspect, then he dropped two generic gangsta rap albums which were wack-to-average and then he came up with two eternal classics; then he went back to the wack shit....

I've always wondered why
And then dropped another classic with Da Dro...I wondered that about Pat too.