@D-Sane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
where tha fucks FTS, IK, Syko, B.D. an them, i started listening to yall back on mp3.com got a buncha the homies in everett to start listenin to yall but i ain't heard shit from fts in a grip, or ik, an i dunno whats up with syko/b.d. some shit go down? just split paths? wha, i keep checkin the site i dun see nothin bout them in hella long, you guys gonna come out with any new albums from FTS? that shit was savage beats/flows, and money motivated was ill.

Aug 20, 2004
No offense...but have you been under a rock???No one is left on from the original SLR roster....its been like that for 3 or 4 years now...

Syko is technically with Thizz Ent. and has done beats for a wide variety of Cali artists...

BD started his own label called Gettin Greedy and theyve dropped half a dozen albums over the last 2-3 years....

Byrdie just dropped his second album inder some other shit....

Smoke has his oen lable over in Walla Walla and has dropped a few album under his label...

Sarkastik is OFF the label and is doin some shit with some other label in town..

And as far as SLR's NEW roster:Skuntdunnana/Lac Of Respect(151,Twin G,A-Train),Dividenz,Crytical and YV...

Dividenz is near completed thier sophmore album...

YV is in the process of his album...

Skunt has a about 50 albums done...

A-Train is droppin his album next month....

151 is droppin this Summer...

And theres a few surprises artists wise in the works...but i dont know all the details so im not gonna speak on it...

In Stores now:

Twin G-IN Tha Name Of The Game VOl.2
Crytical-Crytical Condition