D-SANE & T-NUTTY?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Yep.....that's right folks! It went down about a week or so ago while he was here in town. We got him on some songs plus I did 2 tracks for him and Young Bop for the upcoming "NUTT FACTOR" album. I'll also be lacing him with some beats for his next solo album as well. Oh boy!

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
COURTESY OF ME......LOL THATS HOW WE DO IT!!NETWORKIN WIT THA HOTTEST IN THA GAME.....ALSO D-SANE NEGLECTED TO MENTION,U WILL ALSO HEAR 3/4THS OF THA LAC ON THAT NUTTFACTOR ALBUM....ME,SKUNT,AND TRAIN...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
151 said:
COURTESY OF ME......LOL THATS HOW WE DO IT!!NETWORKIN WIT THA HOTTEST IN THA GAME.....ALSO D-SANE NEGLECTED TO MENTION,U WILL ALSO HEAR 3/4THS OF THA LAC ON THAT NUTTFACTOR ALBUM....ME,SKUNT,AND TRAIN...
This guy! I didn't know it was bein' done like that! That's how we do it......so much that we don't even know we doin' it! Now THAT'S "doin' it!" lol

I wish I could give ya'll a sneak preview.....but you'll just have to wait. :devious:

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
BAMMER said:
Yall are trippin to me.Flowmaster Mouth was heat....beats were coo,lyrics were fire....and the Flowheekanz sampler at the end sounded like thunder.Up Up an away!!!

thats what im sayin, album has stayed bumpin wit me

May 2, 2002
BAMMER said:
Yall are trippin to me.Flowmaster Mouth was heat....beats were coo,lyrics were fire....and the Flowheekanz sampler at the end sounded like thunder.Up Up an away!!!
Nahh...if the beats were so good, why would he be gettin' 'em from someone else now?

Obviously he thinks he needs an upgrade.....

May 2, 2002
paso said:
U SOUND STUPID SIMP PIMP! NUTTY GETS BEATS FROM NIGGAZ IN ALMOST EVERY CITY HE TOUCHES DOWN IN.
Ooooh...you called me simp pimp! Good one.....no really.....

If i sound stupid for giving an opinion, then so be it. I'm not the only one who feels that way....

It doesn't matter who he's gotten beats from...so far they have been mediocre at best.