D-Sane do I still get a signed poster???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn I don't really check my AOL account anymore but I know that's what the paypal is listed under so that's the one you have. Just checked it tonight and hit you back, I know Crytical signed the posters on Monday night so did I miss the boat or is there still one with my name on it?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Everybody's orders were mailed out today. Me and Crytical haven't had a chance to get together to have him sign the posters yet.....but we should be doin' it within the next couple days and those will be shipping out ASAP.
He posted that Monday, I think.

Apr 25, 2002
Yes I know this but what I'm wondering is if I still get one b/c I did not initially respond to his e-mail (b/c it was one I don't check often).

Oh well not a huge deal.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Fridge said:
When I ship out my posters, they gonna be signed "Dear ____, thanks for last night... sorry about the sheets. Love, Billy the Fridge".

...eww Billy... lol..

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Naw....he wants a signed one. Matter of fact......he wants to say "King of the 206" on it and all kinds of shit! lol

I'll talk to Crytical and see if we can make it happen....might take a second though.
hahaha

No we all know who the real kingz of the 206 are around here (but you have no idea what a big hit that poster would be with my friends around here b/c I get so much shit for wearing my 206 hat around and stuff).

And about it taking a minute no worries no worries I've got the album that's been the emptiness in my life the last 2 years and now I have it (detailed review coming next week).

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
I get so much shit for wearing my 206 hat around and stuff
Tell em to fuck off, they're probably just mad that they dont' have a tight hat like us with the hometown area code....funny thing is, I got mine in Yakima like a year and a half ago....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
Tell em to fuck off, they're probably just mad that they dont' have a tight hat like us with the hometown area code....funny thing is, I got mine in Yakima like a year and a half ago....
Eh they're all just a bunch of white college baseball players who only listen to rock and don't really understand that I did not make up that area code thing, that it is very very big in the rap world esp. in Seattle. They act like I just made it up, um no it's actually kind of me emulating a certain culture that I guess they've never been exposed to.