D-SANE...ARE THESE CATS LEGIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
They hit me up to when I was getting my Hostile Takeover album ready, prices seem to good to be true so I asked for a catalog or something they couldnt provide me with anything, then I asked who else they worked and they just said no one I would know?!?

I dont know?

Jul 22, 2002
www.ecmgonline.com
Yes...it's legit

Yes, the prices are legit and so is our company....
For more info on our services feel free to check out http://www.ecmgonline.com or just drop me an email.
If you want a list of previous clients just ask.
In an attempt to keep costs low, we do not give samples, but I can definitely give you a list of product that you can check out in stores. All of our product is guaranteed to be 100% redbook quality and retail ready. Drop me an email with any questions.

Ty @ ECMG

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I was about to say......"Hey....isn't that Ty Gonty's company?"

lol......wus up Ty? I seen you peekin' but not speakin' on here. Nice of you to stop by and actually post somethin'. Feel free to use my forum for anything newsworthy.......it's all NW love around here.

You got deals like that on the CD printing? I may have to come fuck with you.....you're trying to compete with Keek and Sea-Sick, huh? lol

Jul 22, 2002
www.ecmgonline.com
Thanks man... hit me up via email or phone if you like them prices and want to work something out. The prices will be steady for a while... it ain't so much that we're trying to compete with anyone, it's just that you know, family's gotta eat and bills gotta get paid... There's room for everyone. Hit me up.

T

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Yo Ty.....those prices on your website are official??? That shit is hard to beat......what's the catch? Is film included? And are those 4 panel (2 page) inserts? Full color disc imprints too? Are the disc imprints normal line screen.....or are they the hi-rez DVD type imprints?

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
I didnt mean to make it sound like the company was shady or anything, I just like to have something I can reference, If I'm gonna drop that much money on something I just like to have something phsyical in my hands I can reference to, especially since I'm in South Dakota, if prices like that were local, with or without a catalog I would fuck with you. If this is legit like it sounds like it is from Ty then fuck with these cats cause at that price you cant go wrong.

Jul 22, 2002
www.ecmgonline.com
what's the catch? Is film included? And are those 4 panel (2 page) inserts? Full color disc imprints too? Are the disc imprints normal line screen.....or are they the hi-rez DVD type imprints
No Catch, we just haven't advertised it much so we still have very low overhead...we have an ad campaign hitting soon, so next year we plan to raise prices a little, but for now it's low and we'll keep it that way for a while.

Here's your answers:

Film Included. The insert is one page (full color front, black and white back), but we can do custom quotes to fit your needs. 2 Color on disk, add $100 if you want full color. The imprints are the hi-rez DVD type, for line screen the price is higher.

Get at me via email if you have any other questions...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
TY - Thanks for hittin the board & answering...I left you a message 7 I believe you called back but I was in that meeting so I will call you in a few. Rob (my partner) told me he just spoke to you so that is great. Thanks Again for makin yourself known....& D-Sane, thanks again hustla. :)

PR.