D.O.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2004
Does anyone know how much longer Mr. D.O.G. has to stay in pin or is he already out yet? Also why did they take Bow Wow Records off here? I thought Mac Money and Big Squeeze where still doing their thang.

Dec 20, 2003
DOG's business was made public in the paper when that whole situation went down. I think folks should have their privacy but you deserve what you get for doing illegal shit.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^
yup like the time i was busted for doing tha nasty in a burger king bath room!!
I STILL CAN'T GET A GOOD JOB CAUSE OF THAT!!!!!!!

BUT IF DOG EVER READ THIS ....
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NEXT CD AND KICK IT WIT CHA
YOU COOL ASS TEJANO!!!!!

Feb 24, 2004
I don't get why it's a big deal when we had D.O.G. tell Tadou to come on here and tell us what he been up too and it was in the paper. So im sorry if I sound so called noisy I was just curious and if anybody could post the news paper on here I would appreciate it.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
D.O.G is doing well, and will be out sooner then later. I can't give an exact date at this point, but he will be touching down shortly. I will be handling some business for him now that I have a new distro situation, so you will be able to get all of your favorite Bow Wow classics. Just be on the lookout.

@ Marcus

I wouldn't wish jail on anyone except rapists, child molesters, and criminals of that sort. If a man is out here trying to feed his family, I can't be mad at that. We can't always really speak on another man's situaton if we aren't walking in his shoes. Prison isn't a cool place to be.

Feb 24, 2004
Tight man thanks for the reply, i'm just waiting for D.O.G. to get out so I can hear some new shit from him. There would be a couple classics I would like to get from ya when you get his shit out.