D-MOE SIGNED 2 ANY1????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
WHAT UPPERS?MAYNE.WHO IS D-MOE SIGNED 2? THAT BOY GOT FIRE!!! I THOUGHT JT WUZ SUPPOSE DROP HIS ALBUM LIKE LAST YEAR?? ANY PLAN OF HIM SIGNING 2 DONE DEAL ENT. JUST WONDERING WHAT HE'S BEEN UP TO LATEY???

Jan 13, 2003
LOOK UP FRISCOSTREETSHOW.COM D-MOE HAS A NEW ALBUM IN TITLE GHOST WRITER IF AM NOT MISTAKEN IT COULD BE ON GETLOW IT WAS CATALOG IN TELLEYMAC ALBUM LAST YEAR.HE ALSO HAS A ANTHOER NEW ONE CALLED MILLION DOLLAR MOUTH PIECE I SEEN THE COVER ON SOME SITE COULD OF BEEN WESTCOASTAFTERSHOCK.COM. ALSO I THINK TELLEY MAC DONT FUCK WITH THE JT AND AUTHENIC OF GAMBLAZ ANY MORE. TELLEYMAC & DOUBLE D GOT AN ALBUM OUT CALLED CONTINUIES HEAT AND IT IS TIGHT.

May 10, 2002
THAT CONTINUIES HEAT WAS WACK THE PRODUCTION WAS LACKING TO THE FULLEST, DOUBLE D DROPPED THAT ALBUM ON THE DL THAT WHY GET LOW DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, TELLY MAC AS FAR AS I KNOW IS STILL ON GET LOW AND D MOE IS DEFINITELY ON GET LOW,

I WANNA KNOW IF THIS GHOST WRITER ALBUM IS ANY GOOD OR NOT!!!

Jan 7, 2003
oh boy!!!!

yeah i picking this up this weekend.a intro & 12 trax deep. i like that song "boss up" wit telly mack. i only found 1 song that i heard before "good wit tha math" that wuz on a get low comp. i been waiting for this 1.so i'm still going 2 scoop this 1 up!!!! i already have milliondollar mouthpiece about a year ago.

Jan 7, 2003
d-moe is heated!!!

mayne,that cd is coming thru,it got a few heated trax, but i'm still going 2 bump that disc for a long time. d-moe should drop mo albums mo often!!!!

Jan 13, 2003
I say that on some web site about one month ago, I took it as being a new album cause i haven't heard anyone mention it, so where did you pick that up at anywhere in California?

Jan 7, 2003
which cds are you talking bout ghost writer or million dollar mouthpiece? i get all my stuff at this moms & pops store.that i use to work for.i hook them up on frisco street show,now its urbanlife dist. that where i get all that undaground bay music from.plus i live in colorado & i still get that current bay music,so i don't miss out on it.