Cway Muziccorez "Death Threats"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
No love was originally family with the Madman shit. He's using X-Raided 's name because he can. X-Raided originally was gonna put No Love out. Put T-Nutty out. But shit went sour and he started a new label. So did No Love, he's gotta eat, and so does his camp. So basically it's all official.

Oct 7, 2004
:siccness: That tracc yall talking about is called In The Streets(Turf Mobb'N) and it was a CWAY/PBK collaboration tracc that included SavSicc,Bleezo,Keylocc,Big Spank, P-Dash,No Love,Young Drew AKA Lil Evil(ME!), Yun-Gun, J-Nutt and the tracc was produced by G-Macc. That's that Salinas2SAC, SAC2Salinas Northern Cali shit tell me what yall think about that? Watchout all the new CWAY, PBK, NuttFactor, Northstar, Buck EmDown Records shit that's coming real soon! And you better know it! Also hit Biggthangz.com to find out the release date on that Big Spank& PBK Presents"Turf Stories" Incorporation with King at the Dragon's Lair!

Dec 27, 2002
just had to say that this shit is bein majorly slept on. some of the best production ive heard in a while and plenty of that good tongue flippin shit. it sounds like that old school sactown shit. shlumps all the way through...didnt skip a track. i hope x gets this type of production. best album ive heard in a minute. PLEASE keep it comin like this. i hope x is gettin some of the profits.