''cursed'' song...shits fuccin hard...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
lol just chillin in other forums but i barely post here though i'll be postin here alot more though....is that tech lynch and eminem song still gon happen?! this gotta be sum intrestin ish if it does ohh man

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
My little sister called me at like 3 am one morning... "I get it" I was like "WTF?" "I get it... Tech's talking about rap, about the struggle to get into rap n shit" Needless to say, I hung up on her goofy ass, but it is a fucking awesome song and gotta give it to Tech, he did come smart "as fuck" on it.

Aug 7, 2002
naa i just aint heard da song all da way...i really wasn't feelin anghellic when i first got it then i gave it a second try and i was hella high so it became one of my fav albums of all time...i need to picc up absolute power

Sep 26, 2002
Re: ......................

JLMACN said:
THE RAP GAME?

WHAT GAME?....THERE IS A RAP GAME NOW?...

BOARD OR VIDEO?
LOL!
you guys remember when that ozzie dude was like 'who's he talkin about?' then people joked aroun a little and finally said it was the "rap game" and this dude's like 'fuck you, how the fuck do you know' and everybody's like "cus tech fuckin says so in the end of the song" and the dude goes 'no.' then he comes back and goes 'yeah, i listened to it again and he does say it but it's hard to hear' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

good times