Current beats that would fit Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
I think Joe Buddens "Exxxes" would`ve fit. Both the sound of the beat and the concept is quite similar to Lynch` style. Dinner and a movie might never ever drop, so he just as might pick some proper beats and do another fucking mixtape.... :<

Apr 8, 2006
I think Lynch could probably rip ANY beat...he's fast as Season n slow as Loaded
There seems 2 be a misconseption that theres a certain type a beat or sound or style. that fits him.
When actually he made those beats 2 the style he wanted 2 flow.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I think Joe Buddens "Exxxes" would`ve fit. Both the sound of the beat and the concept is quite similar to Lynch` style. Dinner and a movie might never ever drop, so he just as might pick some proper beats and do another fucking mixtape.... :<
wtf are you serious? I just played that song on youtube and that is the exact kind of garbage we DON'T want Lynch rapping on or thinking is good music.

Lynch NEEDS to stick to making his own beats, his music is so much better that way.

Jan 6, 2008
wtf are you serious? I just played that song on youtube and that is the exact kind of garbage we DON'T want Lynch rapping on or thinking is good music.

Lynch NEEDS to stick to making his own beats, his music is so much better that way.
ever heard of irony?

lynch needs to get his shit straight and do SOMETHING. personally i would like to see him back in collabos with Phonk Beta with features by the likes of mcs like Bleezo & Sav Sic, Dalima, Tech 9ne and maybe even o.g`s like Hollow Tip, Mc Eiht and Spice 1.

but theres just nothing coming out..........