Culpepper out for season, probably wont be back to 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Out till 07? Why would it take a year and a half for him to recover? He'll be back by the start of next season.

Jan 4, 2003
305 said:
Out till 07? Why would it take a year and a half for him to recover? He'll be back by the start of next season.
multiple torn legiments*sp* isn't really a quick revoery.. especially a knee

Aug 17, 2005
THAT ORGANZATION IS A MESS GET RID OF MIKE TICE BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT CULPEPPER .....THERE NO ORDER AT ALL BRING IN A STRICT COACH TO GET THEM SETTLED DOWN .....UMMMM MAYBE MORA THAT ONE FOOL THAT USE TO COACH THE COLTS OR GO AND GET LUE PENELA (LOL)

Jun 18, 2004
YOuNg WiNo said:
what if he uses magic supplements like GH and steroids , he could recover by next season or mid next season......
That's great, except steroids build muscle, not ligaments. These days, people can come back in a season from an ACL tear, if they rehab like crazy, but tearing the three major ligaments of the knee is something different. For you niner fans this is what happened to William Floyd, he came back with the Panthers for a season, but was never the same, it basically ended his career. Now since Culpepper is a QB he might be able to come back, but he is going to be a pocket passer...no more mobility.

Nov 5, 2004
I was playing tackle with the homies a few years ago, got tackled at a freak angle and suffered a slightly torn mcl. That shit is no joke. It took a month before i could even walk, and maybe 6-8 months before i got to full strength.

Pro athlete or weekend warrior, that shit takes time to heal.

Look at McGahee, he tore his acl and mcl i believe when he was still at the U. It took him what, like 2 and a half years before finally making an impact in the nfl?

And that was 2, Culpepper tore 3! He definitely wont be scrambling like he used to. If he wasn't still young, that woulda probably been a career ender right there