Cucizy comin soon on Unknown Muzic Ent.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Sounding real good yall....keep it up and hings shall fall in place...you know we got your back if ya need us. Keep on hustlin. :) Yall support these young playaz...fresh outa high school hustlin hard to try and get a crack at this...show em love!

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Thanks Dogg

Much love for that response, I hope shit falls into place even though we aint out there promotin yet, I been bustin my ass trying to get shit together. You know fo show Im gonna need you, im comin right behind you or under you. We are young and trying to make it out there, got to find a legit way to make some money so we gonna give it our best shot and hustle our hearts our.

I see nobody wants to peep the tracks huh, thats already a bad start..........lol damn

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
WATUP alright first off ive herd snippets from this HOGG ASS NIGGA Cucizy and he is raw.. str8 talent.. i was in the studio wit him a few months back, and this foo could spit. was RIPPIN the MIC.. yall Unknown Muzic ant no joke they gona be blowin up and gona be on the rise.. watch out for em... LIL JO tell Cuc to SMOKE A BLEEZY FO ME or tell that foo we smoke again :) Good luck and stay at it my nigga .. fo sho...