Cubase SX Question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
...you know how in Cubase VST32 5 if you have 2 vocals tracks, say a lead and a hype and you wanna go and move some words in time on the overdub you just select both tracks with the mouse then double click and the window pops up where they are both there... the lead in 1 lane, and the dub below it in another lane. in cubase SX, how do you do this so you can easily put mistakes in time? if you just select two tracks and double click them it brings up two windows... if anybody knows I would greatly appreciate it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MOVE TO:CURSOR .

use this if you know EXACTLY where you want to nudge it...or if you're close. just place the cursor at the spot.select MOVE TO and choose CURSOR. you may try the other "move to" options if you like. you can also CUT,COPY and PASTE it.

i have no idea on how to show both tracks in ONE window.

hope that helps.

:H:

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
thanks for the reply, that's what i've been doing and IMO it's a major pain in the ass compared to the previous way of doing it. I really loved how both would show up in the same window because you could actually see the waves next to each other and you would know when something is out of time and needs to be chopped up and moved.