Crytical....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2004
We finish projects even if we got beer goggles and with a nasty bitch got to bust before leaving. Hey I got a good idea D you get doomsday on one of your cd's make them use all you sick beats like the ones I been listening to on survival of siccest very very very nice. Makes it D-Sane presents Doomsday Productions and I bet you would push big numbers get some of SLR roster on there and get them exposed and of course your production.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I heard that only 4 copies of one time listen CD's are being sold on ebay... D encoded them to be un-bootleg-able. So, the album will only be heard 4 times maximum... ever.

That's purely speculation, however.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Naw man.....my fuckin' studio computer is down for the 3rd time in 6-7 months and I have hella projects I'm tryin' to get finished and out of the studio so I can focus on finishing up the album and master it. I have to finish writing 1 verse and record it and that's it other than the final mixes and mastering. Other than that I'm finishing the artwork.....I took the project over from EvilWayz. I have alot goin' on right now besides this project.......so that's what's distracting me.