@CRUSHONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
blood...
it was for sure
but JT changed the date on Fri/Sat
and I wasnt notified so i couldn't notify yall
and i apologize to everyone who went there on sat.
but shit happens you know? so i am sorry if you went and there was nothing... but the same damn thing happened to ME
i went there on Sat after work and I got the same bullshit as you all. shit happens u know?

Apr 25, 2002
I heard to show did not go on on Sunday either. You said you talked to jt on the phone and he said Sunday. Why u playing with all the bay peeps emotions?Dont ever post your bullshit on here again. Your as shiesty as a car salesman!Cant trust shit u say anymore!!!!!!!1

May 11, 2002
lexluther20 said:
I heard to show did not go on on Sunday either. You said you talked to jt on the phone and he said Sunday. Why u playing with all the bay peeps emotions?Dont ever post your bullshit on here again. Your as shiesty as a car salesman!Cant trust shit u say anymore!!!!!!!1
The show on SUNDAY went down at Rezelles and I know cause I was there, but the club owner was sweatin all the underage folks. JT and the Gamblaz did perform. Plus, I'm not playin with your emotions, the information flow just got fucked up. ANd you can believe what you like, cause I don't really give a shhhhhhhhiiiiieeeeettttttttt........... OUT

Apr 25, 2002
all I know is that no one has posted anything about the show being tight and some people called the club and they said there would never be any rap going on there. Next time no one will listen to u.....