Crunk Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i picked up that Crime Mob album a couple weeks ago and i'm feelin it, a lot aren't...it kinda reminds me of that old school Three 6 Mafia shit...my question is, what do you consider "Crunk" music, Crime Mob/Three 6 Mafia type shit or Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz type shit...

i'm from the Bay Area, but i'm a big fan of the old school crunk music and i can't really consider Lil Jon's shit crunk music...what do yall think...

Aug 9, 2002
naw three six & crime mob to me are really diffrent...I dont even like crime mob but three six I wouldnt really call it crunk cuz its that get buck music wich is older than crunk...it might sound tha same to people out side tha south but its hella diffrent...just like new orleans gots that bounce alot of diffrent places got diffrent styles...

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
its all the same it makes you wanna get buck or crunk same meaning to me. just lil jon has to mainstream it more now since he blew, but he has tracks that are just as buck as crime mob or 3-6 and throw in lil scrappy and trillvile, shit its all the same don't matter what you call it.