Crowd Effect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
and then route the tracks to a buss with a touch of reverb, a chorus or delay (keep the delay VERY short, less than 30 ms) and a stereo widener (if it isn't wide enough.)

Now thats how I would do it.

But, you can do like 2 takes, use the wave plugin (shit I forgot what its called, I think doubler or something it's skipping my mind) and then use that to pitch some parts slighty up and down and place the tracks in the stereo field whereever you want.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
and then route the tracks to a buss with a touch of reverb, a chorus or delay (keep the delay VERY short, less than 30 ms) and a stereo widener (if it isn't wide enough.)

Now thats how I would do it.

But, you can do like 2 takes, use the wave plugin (shit I forgot what its called, I think doubler or something it's skipping my mind) and then use that to pitch some parts slighty up and down and place the tracks in the stereo field whereever you want.
It is Doubler. I was thinking about that, but haven't gotten around to doing any recording yet. Thanks Heresy.