CROW EATING THREAD...FOR MY BROTHA SCARY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
FIRST OFF, I GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO THE BRONCOS. THEY CAME TO OAKLAND AND FLAT OUT DOMINATED US IN EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME. JAY CUTLER IS THE REAL DEAL, AND THE KID EDDIE ROYAL IS NICE.

WHERE DO I BEGIN? FIRST OUR OFFENSIVE LINE. THEY GAVE RUSSEL VIRTUALLY NO PROTECTION. RUSSEL DID NOT LOOK BAD. HE JUST HAD DEFENDERS IN HIS FACE THE WHOLE NIGHT. OUR LINE WAS LIKE A TURNSTILE. THEY PERFORMED DISPICABLY BAD.

WHEN HE WAS ABLE TO GET A DECENT THROW OFF, THE RECEIVERS COULDN’T GET THERE IN TIME BECAUSE OUR RECEIVERS HAVE NO SPEED. WE’RE PAPER THIN AT THE WIDEOUT POSITION.

OUR D LINE PLAYED LIKE SHIT. WE DIDN’T HAVE ONE SACK. WHERE WAS BURGESS? TOMMY KELLY? THEY GOT HANDLED. PATHETIC.

DEANGELO HALL PLAYED AS SOFT AS A PILLOW ON COVERAGE. HE LET THAT ROOKIE EDDIE ROYAL DOMINATE HIM. 146 YARDS RECEIVING IN HIS OPENING GAME IN THE NFL? UNHEARD OF. BUT I DON’T BLAME HIM REALLY..

I BLAME ROB RYAN!!! THIS GUY DID NOT BLITZ ONE TIME!!! HE HAD HIS LB’S COVERING WIDE-RECEIVERS!!! WHO DOES THAT!?!? HIS PLAY-BOOK HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST VANILLA SWEET PIECE OF SHIT IN THE NFL. KIFFIN WAS RIGHT IN WANTING TO FIRE HIM LAST SEASON!! BUT AL, BEING THE OLD EGOMANIAC HE IS HAD TO OVERRULE HIM!! NOW AL IS GOING TO FIRE KIFFIN AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE!!! DON'T FIRE KIFFIN AL!!

FIRE ROB RYAN NOW!!!

MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE ENTIRE RAIDER NATION. I’M DISGUSTED.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Not one blitz? Damn shame... can't blame Hall too much because you can't cover a receiver for 4 or 5 seconds.

Yeah fire Rob Ryan for now but keep a close eye on Kiffin as well because his offensive play calling is predictable.

Mar 16, 2005
good shit! at least you came in and admitted

Even I was surprised at the game and outcome! Like I have said a few times today, we are not as good as shown lastnight!

Told you to watch for Cutler! He is going to have a nice year this year

Mar 16, 2005
let me add, Russel did not look to bad you are right. he looked like you would expect a virtual rookie in primetime would. He made a couple NIIIIIIICE hard on the spot throws, dude does have a gannon, but he also floted some so ehh what can yo udo other than fight through inexpereince..we went through it with Jay you have to go through it with JR.

On the nice little outs and dink and dunks he put the ball where it needed to be, just needs to not quite let it fly so hard on the bomb, and yes needs protection up front to get a couple seconds to find the open reciever.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Cutler is the best young qb in the game. I think Denver is good as they showed us last night. Them boys ain't playin'....

They probably would have scored 50 if Marshall would have played. Denver has to be the favorites now to represent the AFC in the SuperBowl.

I thought Russell looked real good... it's not his fault our receivers can't beat linebackers in man coverage. He threw the ball with touch when he needed to and he zipped the ball in when he needed to.

Apr 25, 2002
Still don't know why they didn't sent ASSLIE out on those fly patterns, he has the speed to run them down.
True..I couldn't believe Higgins was our 2nd starting reciever, hell I would've rather had Schilens out there.

As for Denver I gotta say even tho its just one game, I think they have a good shot at taking the division. Both games last year against the Raiders were very competitive and the Raiders could've taken both games. Comparing that to last nights game it seems Denver has improved quite a bit while the Raiders are still the same old Raiders..:ermm:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think he probably was covered by Champ. He was covered pretty good on that TD reception too... without Lelie we probably would have gotten shut out. Glad we picked him up... hopefully he can stay healthy.

Your boys looked good though. I think they're going to take it to SD next week. They're still out to prove they can stop the run and they have a big test next week.

Mar 16, 2005
I think he probably was covered by Champ. He was covered pretty good on that TD reception too... without Lelie we probably would have gotten shut out. Glad we picked him up... hopefully he can stay healthy.

Your boys looked good though. I think they're going to take it to SD next week. They're still out to prove they can stop the run and they have a big test next week.

hopefully LT will still be a little gimpy with his turf toe, but i'll be ther 7 rows from field watching and hoping!

Aug 9, 2006
Denver has to be the favorites now to represent the AFC in the SuperBowl.

no, a beat down of the raiders doesnt warrant this.....no one in their right mind would think this...they may or may not be in the playoff race but to say they are FAVORITES to repersent the afc is rediculos and completely made up....there d is soft as hell....top teams could run on them like crazy just like last year...they are a quick and small defense.....

stop while you look like a halfway decent person.....you making up shit is dumb

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
no, a beat down of the raiders doesnt warrant this.....no one in their right mind would think this...they may or may not be in the playoff race but to say they are FAVORITES to repersent the afc is rediculos and completely made up....there d is soft as hell....top teams could run on them like crazy just like last year...they are a quick and small defense.....

stop while you look like a halfway decent person.....you making up shit is dumb
Shut yo' punk ass up... I call it like I see it. Yeah the Raiders looked bad but Denver made them look that way, idiot. If they can put up 40 points without Marshall they're going to be unstoppable. With Brady and Merriman out the AFC is open. Denver looks strong...

You're bothered because Cutler just lead his squad to 40 points in the opener and V. Young is still throwing more picks than TD's. Seems like you're bothered by the fact that the Titans should have drafted Cutler instead of Young, now you're hatin' on the Broncos.

Go ride around with Vince Young and his strap and counsel him!