Crookwood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
Is Crook still with Siccmade??? Haven't heard anything about him for a minute but his music was tight. So was his beats!!!

Nov 7, 2002
He had a debut album called The First Chapter due to drop on Madesicc years ago but he wanted to redo it so he put it on hold. I believe he still makes beats for the camp and will also be dropping verses from time to time but not sure if a solo will ever surface. I do have one track he sent me not to long ago I will post up (think I already posted b4) in case you missed it last time.

May 11, 2002
Yeah.....I always liked his features on Siccmade releases like "Uthanisim". That track he did with Zagg & Loki was tight as hell. The best track on that CD.

His features with COS were always dope. Gang Acctivity! Plain & Simple

May 11, 2002
Do you know the track listing? I will try to find a unreleased track or 2 to post.

I downloaded it....but lost it on my old computer. Let me look for a tracklisting.

I know there was link or something on the old evildooinz board of something by Crookwood too.