Crooked I/Tha Row= Same as Hittman/Aftermath

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Aftermath dicked around for so long and didn't put Hitts album out for 2 almost 3 years now recently he announced he left the Aftermath.. I'm Afraid Crooked I is in the same boat as Hittman, I hope sumthing happens with Crook he's dope...

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
Man, I'm pretty disgusted with Aftermath/ThaRow/Dogghouse right now. They ain't releasing anything major, and everything they do release is under promoted, half-assed, etc. They're slippin, because they ain't coming hard anymore.. well, I guess the row is, but man, I don't know that they've got ANY clout anymore with promotions.

Peace~

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Thats what i'm begining to like about underground/smaller labels.. they put out dope shit because they are hungry for money.. so that makes them wanna put out the best shit as they possibly can..

T

thug_proppa

just wait that crook shit finna be worth it trust me it's comming sonner then you think!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
Even doper, there'z gon be 2 Crooked I albums. 1 that Tha Row n Suge iz gon' drop, n then another that Daz n DPG Recordz gon dorp! I heard a few snippets of tha DPG Recordz Crooked I album, shit sounded dope as fucc! Can't wait fo' dat.... tha Lil C-Style finna be dope as fucc 2!

Apr 25, 2002
i dont support tha row anymore. i lost my faith in them when they dropped that stupid fuccing dead man walking album.. the worst row album of all time.

i think they keep putting off crooked i cuz suge knows if that shit dont blow-up fat people are going to clown him and the row, like people don't already. its either sink or swim for tha row.

side note.. shit daz is a confused mutha fucka, but i'd most likely get that dpg crooked i first.

Apr 25, 2002
two11g0187 said:
It'd be dope as phuck if Crooked I and Kurupt did a collabo together like the old Daz & Kurupt days. Shit that would be a dope ass New DPG.
i admit that'd be a tight track.. kurupt and crooked .. but as a new dogg pound? fucc that.