"CRITIKAL - MILLENNIUM SLUMP" NOW AVAILABLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
NOW AVAILABLE ON MILLENNIUM SLUMP RECORDS AND JUST ADDED TO THE LIST OF TALLENT AT THE DE CRACKUFUNCTION CONCERT AUG 24th in SAC at THE COLONIAL THEATER !!!! THE NEW ALBUM "CRITIKAL - MILLENEUM SLUMP"

16 Tracks of non stop heat with all beatz except for #8 produced by MAC NESS.

Track List

1 - ALL OUT feat Digital
2 - MONEY TALKS feat Lo Cell, Sulli, Digital
3 - MILLENNIUM SLUMP feat Digital
4 - CANT DEBATE IT feat Murderous Mayhem
5 - EVERYDAY LIFE feat MR Kee, King Czar, Ammunition
6 - FREEZIN UM feat Digital
7 - MAKEN UM BLEED
8 - SO CRITIKAL feat Ammunition
9 - WE LOVE IT - feat Arsenal
10 - SMASHIN feat Nephew
11 - MAC N BOSS
12 - MOMENTARY ACTIONS feat J Staxxx
13 - LOCAL CELEBS feat Digital
14 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
15 - FACTORS feat Murderous
16 - POP IT

Got Slump?
Pick up your copy at the Colonial Theater on Aug 24th. Also available at Rock Bottom records in Antioch! Hit the email for more info!

HOLLA IF YOU ALREADY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STRAIGHT KNOCK!!!!!!

[email protected]

May 8, 2002
JStaxxx said:
I still need to cop my. I'm going hit ya tonight.

Make sure you make it to THE DE show! Critikal will be performing and the Antioch familia will be there too.......Here is the info & directions. All ages $20 @ the Door! Holla if you a Ridah! And To All the Ladies who make the trip....I promise You wont be disapointed!!!!!!

What's Crack-U-Function brought to you by:
SHADDIDIT ENTERPRISES & RIGHTEOUS PROMOTIONS in association with SICCNESS.NET

SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 2002 - COLONIAL THEATRE 3522 STOCKTON BLVD. SACRAMENTO, CA
FEATURING: FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. - BEGEE - BALANCE - MIC PRO - RHYME & REASON - LILLA D'MONE - ACE MACK - SMOOVE-E - CRITIKAL - MILLINIUM SLUMP feat. LOW CELL
Doors open at 7:30 P.M. - Show starts at 8:30 PM $18 PRE-SALE - $20 AT THE DOOR - ALL AGES WELCOME!!
Tickets available at:
CHAUNCY'S FUNKY CHICKEN IN THE SOLANO MALL AT FAIRFIELD
THE SPOT CLOTHING STORE AT ELKGROVE
TWELVES ON 18TH AND BROADWAY IN SAC
THE SICC SHOP

DIRECTIONS:

From Bay Area: Take I-80 East to Sacramento - Exit 15th St - Take 15th St South to Broadway - Turn Left on Broadway - Take Broadway all the way to Stockton Blvd. - Turn Right on Stockton Blvd.

From Stockton/ Modesto: Take Hwy 99 North - Exit Broadway - Take Broadway East (Right turn) to Stockton Blvd. - Turn Right on Stockton Blvd.

From Reno: Take I-80 West to Sacramento - Exit 12th Ave. - Take 12th Ave. East (Left Turn) to Stockton Blvd. - Turn Left on Stockton Blvd.

From Hwy 50: Take Hwy 50 West to Stockton Blvd. - Take Stockton Blvd. South (Left turn)

"DONT FORGET THE CREDIT! SMASHIN IN HER CAR! WASTIN HER UNLEADED.........WE FREEZIN EM!" Critikal

May 8, 2002
We will also be doin a video shoot at the concert! If you goin to the state fair on Saturday make sure you stop by the show!

Whats Crack-U-Function $20.00

What's Crack-U-Function brought to you by:
SHADDIDIT ENTERPRISES & RIGHTEOUS PROMOTIONS in association with SICCNESS.NET

SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 2002 - COLONIAL THEATRE 3522 STOCKTON BLVD. SACRAMENTO, CA
FEATURING: FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. - BEGEE - BALANCE - MIC PRO - RHYME & REASON - LILLA D'MONE - ACE MACK - SMOOVE-E - CRITIKAL - MILLINIUM SLUMP feat. LOW CELL AND EQUIPTO
Doors open at 7:30 P.M. - Show starts at 8:30 PM $18 PRE-SALE - $20 AT THE DOOR - ALL AGES WELCOME!!
Tickets available at:
CHAUNCY'S FUNKY CHICKEN IN THE SOLANO MALL AT FAIRFIELD
THE SPOT CLOTHING STORE AT ELKGROVE
TWELVES ON 18TH AND BROADWAY IN SAC
THE SICC SHOP

DIRECTIONS:

From Bay Area: Take I-80 East to Sacramento - Exit 15th St - Take 15th St South to Broadway - Turn Left on Broadway - Take Broadway all the way to Stockton Blvd. - Turn Right on Stockton Blvd.

From Stockton/ Modesto: Take Hwy 99 North - Exit Broadway - Take Broadway East (Right turn) to Stockton Blvd. - Turn Right on Stockton Blvd.

From Reno: Take I-80 West to Sacramento - Exit 12th Ave. - Take 12th Ave. East (Left Turn) to Stockton Blvd. - Turn Left on Stockton Blvd.

From Hwy 50: Take Hwy 50 West to Stockton Blvd. - Take Stockton Blvd. South (Left turn)