Crips & Bloods: Made In America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2007
Just finished watching it. I thought it was real interesting. It's not so much about the actual gangs and the problems they have with each other but more so about how and why they got started. Who else checked this shit out?

May 30, 2006
Never seen it and I'm tired of these oold and Crip documentarys....I seeen hell of them and Bastards of The Party got very indept on how it started and thats all I needed....Plus I heard Lil Wayne is in this new one...That alone rips away all credibility of this film

Dec 26, 2004
I only saw 30 min of it, it was alright so far as a bit interestin.

Part of the reason Im tryin to watch it cause it was done by Stacey Parelta(?). He did really good on that Dogtown and Z-boys Doc.

Apr 3, 2007
Never seen it and I'm tired of these oold and Crip documentarys....I seeen hell of them and Bastards of The Party got very indept on how it started and thats all I needed....Plus I heard Lil Wayne is in this new one...That alone rips away all credibility of this film
Yeah they go real deep into the roots of the bloods and crips in this one. Never seen Bastards of the Party but I heard it was good.

BTW I don't know where you heard about lil wayne being in the film but in no way shape or form does he have anything to do with it.

Apr 25, 2002
Never seen it and I'm tired of these oold and Crip documentarys....I seeen hell of them and Bastards of The Party got very indept on how it started and thats all I needed
bastard of a party really didnt talk about the U.S. organization how they was corrupt and took money from the rockerfellers and how krenga went to a mental insistution and was a rapist....they was a tool of the FBI but they was more than willing to help em

May 27, 2009
Just watched Bastards of the Party this weekend. This is what C&B Made In America should have been. Really a lot of information about history of how the shit got started up. It doesn't veer too far from its narrative by trying to make too much of a moral statement.

If you like documentaries and are interested the history of gang banging, check this movie out. It's an HBO doc, so maybe it'll be On Demand at some point.