Criminal Manne - neighborhood dope manne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Carlos you know nothing about music, stick to your 'beautiful C-Murder and Kanye West' and leave the real shit for the adults.

i finally got this Crim Manne, only a couple of songs i didnt like

Aug 7, 2002
lololol...heh i dun't listen to nolimit anymore just there old ish, mostly just da real tight ish in my opinion like dirty, lynch, dayton fam, doomsday...but i don't understand this ish...u say for adults? lol this ish is wack for meh...the beats on it are different dj squeeky doesn't produce tight beats like he use to...kanye west is better then this...he's da newest tight producer out right now

May 21, 2002
ha ha

thats your opinion bruv, im only havin a laugh wit u

its coo

i'd choose Criminal Manne over Kunthair West everytime tho, even on Squeekys weakest beats.

Apr 25, 2002
That shit was fuckin garbage. The first one was fuckin garbage always. DJ Squeeky has fallen off. Cop that Yo Gotti life that shit hot as fuck. If you want the best shit outta Memphis check out Mr. Sche. Criminal Manne's old school solo shit was tight. That song Fist full of Brick knocks. the first Project Playaz album is tight too. The new solo shit is garbage though.
one

Aug 7, 2002
^^like i said the album is stupid and i just laugh at it everytime i hear da snippets like i did lass night lol....ya'll opinions though

May 4, 2002

yea alot of people dont like the newer squeeky shit, i can say as far as his new releases crim mann both of his albums were the best as far as the newer shit, but aint nothing fucking with the old tom skeemask, first Dj Squeeky on a mission, first project playaz was good too.....they just dont do it like the old days...

Aug 7, 2002
yeaa man the first squeeky wooooo oh man thats a classic same with first tom skeemask album it's a classicc this what i call great music...now this type of ish iono thats people opinions cuz i know for sure that new criminal manne is bs imo...only new albums from da south im feeling is dirty-love us or hate us, outkast-speaker boxxx/da love below, too short new album from last year is coo too...