Cricet???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i was just puttin this up in here hopin that CS or one of y'all could help...can somebody in here Give me a little history on this cat...I heard that Blue Damien album and that's one of my favorite albums of the year...and I was a Mitchy Slick fan, but just heard Cricet's solo...also, could y'all tell me how his other albums are? and where i miGht find a Good selection of shit like that...thanks, i've heard of Fam, but dont know exactly where it's at....piecez

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I don't know much about him too. All I know is that he also got another cd out called warpaint I think that one came out a little earlier than the blue damien cd. I also know about a single with about 5 or 6 songs from him called u don't have a clue. But I also don't know about his history and other stuff. Maybe Lil C.S. , tooper or sum other guys from this site can help you out better.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Sorry folks, I just got bac from Vegas, or I would've responded earlier. Cricet's albums are War Paint, Blue Damien, and he just released Cricet presents the E-Mortal Gang. All his albums are bangin', especially the E-Mortal Gang album. You can hit up Steve Vicious. He's a member here. Hit his email, and if you can mail order from him. I think it's [email protected] .