Crackdown 2 is sick!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006

I played the first one a long time ago and didnt like it that much but cant remember it so i dont how much improvements they actually made on this new one but this demo is fun as hell

Nov 14, 2002
First one looked great, but didn't have much in the way of gameplay. It's basically like... Shoot an unending gang of bad guys, collect orbs, jump a bit higher, collect more orbs, shoot more guys, collect more orbs... There's hardly time to enjoy the surroundings or any other type of gameplay because you're always being shot at by people a mile away.

You can't kill civilians, but they want you to drive around the city and hit checkpoints as fast as possible. So don't run them over, otherwise you're negating the orbs you're going to get at the end of the race...

Fun.

It's boring and pointless. I know this because I recently bought it for a few bucks and have been playing it for a few days. I love the graphics and the semi-cell shading though... I'm sure the second one will be what the first one should have been.

May 31, 2007
I heard that the story mode in this game is jump up a building, put on a beam, kill a few dudes and repeat for like 6 hours. I was thinking of buying it until I read all the bad reviews

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I don't understand what people are expecting from this game... It's not supposed to have some huge storyline to it... It's an open world game where you collect orbs. And it is funner than most of the shit that is out rght now.

I'd give it a solid 8/10. It's a good ass game. It's not perfect, but it is fun as fuck.