Cowboys vs. Tampa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Thoughts, Predictions???

Big test for Dallas sunday in Tampa.....The bucs are coming in to this game struggling while the Cowboys are riding a high.....Tampas secondary is beat up and the Cowboys have one of the NFL's top reciving corps......Not to mention the NFL's 1st ranked defense.....

I just cant see Tampas offense putting up much against the Cowboys D......And I think Dallas has just enough offense to get by tampa......

Dallas wins 20-13

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
BornSin said:
Thoughts, Predictions???

Big test for Dallas sunday in Tampa.....The bucs are coming in to this game struggling while the Cowboys are riding a high.....Tampas secondary is beat up and the Cowboys have one of the NFL's top reciving corps......Not to mention the NFL's 1st ranked defense.....

I just cant see Tampas offense putting up much against the Cowboys D......And I think Dallas has just enough offense to get by tampa......

Dallas wins 20-13
That sounds about right.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CZAR,
I CAN'T CALL IT. TAMPA'S gOT A gOOD DEFENSE, BUT THEY'VE LOST LATELY. AND COWBOYS gOT A gOOD PASSIN' SQUAD. SO IT COULD gO EITHA WAY. BUT I LIKE THE COWBOYS COLORS BETTER. HOW'S THAT?

Apr 12, 2003
TAMPA'S GONNA RAPE DALLAS, AND SHUT DOWN QUINCY CARTER. GET EM, GOT EM

OH YEAH, FUCK TAMPA!!!

"MUTHAFUCK WARREN SAPP, FIND YOURSELF AMONGST THE SILVER & BLACK, IT'S LIKE A SEAL SLAUGHTERED BY A SHARK ATTACK!"

"DON'T FUCK WIT THE RAIDER NATION, WE BAN TOGETHER LIKE A CONSTALATION, HATERS TAKE NOTE OF THE DEMONSTRATION!"

May 29, 2002
the bucs WILL take this one. If you saw simeon rice on the gq men of the year awards, the bucs are VERY embarassed about the loss to the niners. they will be extremely fired up for this game.

Apr 25, 2002
oh you guyz wanna rhyme? lemme kick sumthin real short and quick....

to watch Raider gamez let it be known you need patience/
they claimin tha refs keep hatin, foolz get riled up and end up at tha police station/
50,000 drunk fanz pissed off after a loss, it happenz every week/
their wordz hold no weight, so when they're cappin it's so weak/
got an old ass squad, puttin in dentures is their action at it's peak/
and ever since Gannon got fucked up their passin game is tweaked/
but that fool wuz never good, he dont deserve no MVP status/
he could never be tha baddest, that cross eyed bitch needz practice/
now every team in tha league wantz to fuckin play the chokers/
face it, your hopez are blown and your superbowl dayz are over!/
(20 yearz ago)

LMAO.