Court Dog signs with No Limit??!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wasn't he kinda on No Limit when the first Down South Hustlers came out? Court Dog is part of CCG right? Hella tight acts left No Limit after they dropped King George from the label.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
personally i wasn't the biggest fan of king george but i see now what he did for No Limit cuz alot of the groups that left No Limit were hooked up with King George like CCG and Sir True. I wish he woulda stayed with No Limit cuz then some of these albums would be alot easier to find nowadays eventhough Master P would of messed them up by going UUUUUGH on every song. Plus after king George left NL stopped fucking with very tight producers like Larry D and Al Eaton, i loved their beats.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Grim said:
King George was tight as fuck when he was with No Limit and KG's first album is cold as fuck, after that it went down hill
I never got the chance to hear that, Life Of A King pin right? I'd like to peep it i just was never a fan of KGs voice

Aug 3, 2004
jayda650 said:
I never got the chance to hear that, Life Of A King pin right? I'd like to peep it i just was never a fan of KGs voice
King George is super duper garbage thats why he is where he at now. Which is ????????????

Oct 10, 2002
i kinda liked KG back in day "Rev Do Wrong". Ha IIsikc this post is funny they must not know who you are. Good move tho. Can't wait for yo shit to come out you got skillz mayne.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
damn, good to see court makin moves if this is true. I didn't like his last album at all, but I just barely got my hands on that ccg 100% game cd, I had the tape for a long ass time but couldn't find the cd, they were a major act, and the beats were real nice on there.

King George was tight to me on NL, when he was on a song, he'd take that shit over, check the 99 ways to die cd and the tru-true cd. Life of a kingpin was kinda slumpin, and the TRU Player cd had some cool cuts on there. He had the concrete jungle compilation that has some heaters on there, but that's a hard cd to find....anything after that, KG is garbage as can be, that's why you can find all the cd's after the ones i named for 1.99 at rasputins

Aug 3, 2004
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
damn, good to see court makin moves if this is true. I didn't like his last album at all, but I just barely got my hands on that ccg 100% game cd, I had the tape for a long ass time but couldn't find the cd, they were a major act, and the beats were real nice on there.

King George was tight to me on NL, when he was on a song, he'd take that shit over, check the 99 ways to die cd and the tru-true cd. Life of a kingpin was kinda slumpin, and the TRU Player cd had some cool cuts on there. He had the concrete jungle compilation that has some heaters on there, but that's a hard cd to find....anything after that, KG is garbage as can be, that's why you can find all the cd's after the ones i named for 1.99 at rasputins
you didnt like The Kansas City Chief?? Why not

Aug 3, 2004
dawun said:
i kinda liked KG back in day "Rev Do Wrong". Ha IIsikc this post is funny they must not know who you are. Good move tho. Can't wait for yo shit to come out you got skillz mayne.
this aint that llsikc, this llsikc's homeboy lil d i just use his log in