court date on da 12th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

infamous559

shit i got caught with a knife and a lil bity weed at school and tha cop wrote it down as a mista meaner and ive had another one 2 years back for burglar..... now tha prohbation guy that interviewed me is saying its possible i can go to bootcamp.... WHAT YALL THINK ????? stressin like a mudafucka

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
How long is your probation? If youve been good since and had no drug trouble, you can prolly get off.

Shit out here tho, p.o.s dont fuck around. Im sure Cali cuts more slack since so much shit goes on.

I

infamous559

shit

ive had weed charges. i got caught in 6th and 7th grade for weed and went through these bullshit programs but that was like 2 years ago i told da prohbation guy that interviewed me i told hiim i smoke a bowl every 2 weeks tmrw ima call him up and kiss ass (because he tells da judge what he reccomends for me) .... its not that im scarred of boot camp ... its just that it will hurt my family if i get locked up like that u feell me ....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
sure i do. I got locked up every thanksgiving for 3 years for drugs. My mom would get me out and id roll in with her when my whole family has traveled to our house. Im still in the same ass clothes from when i got taken in. They all look like "Again?" Man it was embarrasing after a few years.

If you and the PO are tight, you should be cool. Its not like you are a violent offender right? Drugs would be maybe treated with classes, not boot camp. Id think. A knife? Shit you werent walking around the hall with it in your hand prolly. So its just like a protective item you carry that you havent used on anyone.

I

infamous559

Unregistered said:
Why would you take a knife to school? And weed? Weed should be left at home. Knives should be left in the kitchen.
cause im young n dumb