couple of Qs for those wit answers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
whose on this new label

when does his site open

what happend to madman

whats X's beefs right now and with who

i've been listen to x since way back, but i havent been up one whats happenin. x, in my eyes, is one of the best lyricist out there

^^^ I agree. X is a genius. Nobody wanna see him on the mic in my opinion, but anywayz...Aight homie..I'll answer a few of those. the rest will be forwarded to X to answer himself when the site is up.

whose on this new label?
That will come out when the site drops

when does his site open?
Damn, homie. I wish i could say exactly. If i could do the shit myself it would be up right now. But i'm having issues with these goatmouth's and pur agreements. they say they finna do this by this time, then they lag. So i might be lookin for a new cat or cats to do the site with me.

what happend to madman?
Good question folks. Madman is still in effect in a matter of speaking. The camp is still Madman. We still got madman records. Its just we got a lot of other shit too. Gangway Inc. got many avenues of revenue. Gangway Music is one of those. Gangway music is Madman records, but isnt just just Madman. its also publishing, street teams etc. It's hard to explain. When you see other artists drop you'll see how the shit works...Just know. Gangway and Madman are one in the same. So if you hear Madman you know it's gangway and vice verse. Madman aint went nowhere. It was just in transition..a hiatus...feel?

whats X's beefs right now and with who?

ooooh gettin right down to business i see...lol real talk. That one is not for me to answer. But it will come out eventually.