Couple Flyers & a Logo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
@ underground - since ur request, i'll do my best to share some of my latest, instead of just lurkin.

1st is a flyer for some folks in idaho. I'm feelin the first side the most, the back side got crammed with the updates. but I prefer to have show flyers with one side design based & the back side info based. it is what it is.

2nd is a flyer that's been done for a minute, but never printed or promo'd, the customer decided to make it a new years flyer. i know the theme doesn't match the text, but he didn't want to get a new design so i just changed the text. i like the design, but i know the text don't match. if i was to do a 'prom' theme it'd be somethin else

3rd . . . well the logo is a rough draft at best, but the client was murdered on Saturday in downtown Seattle. I hope his folks will finish what he started and get the label goin. It's a shame how many times I've started on a design and had the client dead or locked up before it's finished. but . . . that's the rap game for those that are livin what they're recordin'.

RIP Akshun