CORRALES VS. FREITAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
I'M SURPRISED NOBODY POSTED NUTHIN REGARDIN THE CORRALES VS. FREITAS MATCH, AND HOW THE DUDE QUIT BEFORE HE GOT KNOCKED OUT... A GOOD FIGHT UP TO THAT POINT...

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
CORRALES WON. HE MADE FREITAS QUIT SIMILAR TO THE NO MAS LOSS FROM DURAN. HE WAS PEPPERING CORRALES EVERY ROUND, BUT CORRALES STLAKED HIM THE WHOLE TIME WEARING HIM DOWN FROM ALL THE RUNNING, AND KNOCKED HIM DOWN THREE TIMES UNTIL HE FINALLY GOT UP AND WALKED TO HIS CORNER QUITTING THE FIGHT... HE JUST QUIT, LIKE THE HELL WIT THIS SHIT...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yep. Corrales was tagging him with them right hands. He started getting caught flush. I want to see Corrales fight Mayweather again.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
I THINK HE'LL LOSE TO MAYWEATHER AGAIN. HE TAKES TOO MANY PUNCHES TO GET ONE SHOT OFF. IF FREITAS WAS A MORE ACCURATE PUNCHER LIKE MAYWEATHER, HER WOULD HAVE KNOCKED CORRALES OUT... IF HE'S GONNA FIGHT MAYWEATHER, HE'LL HAVE TO FIGHT SMARTER...

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
MR. CLEEN said:
I'M SURPRISED NOBODY POSTED NUTHIN REGARDIN THE CORRALES VS. FREITAS MATCH, AND HOW THE DUDE QUIT BEFORE HE GOT KNOCKED OUT... A GOOD FIGHT UP TO THAT POINT...
i was gunna post about this..i just kept forgetting, this was a great fight for my ole school buddy chico.. i am proud of em , fighter if the year so far.. he won two big ones this year .. he wants to clean up the whole 135 division. i think he should move to 140 after that .. 140 pund division is deep with stars...... good fight

May 6, 2002
Great fight.
I didn't post it bcuz I was so upset that Freitas won.
Poor loser, yes...in this fight.
It's not that I'm a big Freitas fan...I just don't like Corrales, at all.

Either Way
Casamayor owns them BOTH.