Corey Dillon to the Cowboys???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Dont know if its true or not....but rumor has it that the bungles are looking to deal Dillon before the trade deadline....and they have already contacted the cowboys....I'd love to see Dillon wearing blue and silver....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Oh fasho that would be luvly, but I kinda wanted to draft Clarett next year, but fuckit I would take Dillon!! Lets see what happens!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
CZAR said:
Oh fasho that would be luvly, but I kinda wanted to draft Clarett next year, but fuckit I would take Dillon!! Lets see what happens!! GOT EM!!!
why would you want to draft clarett

he hasn't even played ONE full year of COLLEGE football..without getting hurt several times..

...his size is lacking...

..he just needs to go back to college..and show that he can remain consitent

..not saying he wasn't awesome while he was healthy...but i wouldn't lock him down in the NFL

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I agree with you Sniko......he was good in the games he played but if you go back and really look who Ohio State was playing in each game he played and what numbers he put up...its really not all that impressive.

I would much rather take Corey Dillion over any college hype back anyday

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ok yall have your opinion and I have mine!! I think Clarett will be tight!! Some backs pan out some dont!! Its a risk u take, but I would take a chance on Clarett!! But who knows we may not draft him but well see what happens!! GOT EM!!