Cop Slo-O "Game Over" CD Now Available At Sicc-Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Slo-O CD "Game Over" Now Available At Sicc-Shop. Support your Local Acts. Cop Slo-O debut album produced entirely by Checkmate(me). Slo-O been rappin for 11 years and there is lot of heat on the album straight from Fillmoe, SF. The album features Slo-O group "Multi Million Dollar Team" members including Metro, whose currently gettin some Airplay at 106.1Kmel on a Rick Roc Beat, Eddie Boy, Chu-Luv and few other artists. We have some big things happening for the future (hopefully soon), i dont wana speak to early, i would let the Siccness Homiez as soon as we got shit on lock.

We got our own sound. Slo-o And my style(musically) is heavily influenced from east coast and westcoast music. We are the new breed of hiphop coming out the bay. If you into street thugged out shit, you gona definetly feel the album. Make sure you check the samples out before yall buy it at www.mp3.com/slo-o The Game Over CD is album available locally at all Rasputins, towers, Momz n Popz, Dimples, BackDoor, Amoeba, Xxperience in Sac, etc. Also avialble at www.rasputinmusic.com and www.friscostreetshow.com and the Sicc-Shop here.