Cool Nutz "Collabos" Eastern WA Album Release Parties 6/23 & 6/25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
All of you cats in E. WA and Central WA make your way out to the Cool Nutz "Collabos" album release parties. The event in Yakima is FREE with NO COVER and you should all come out and support your boy Cool Nutz. It's going down ya'll. We are also doing an Instore at Off The Record in Yakima as well on the 23rd, so make sure you come and cop a copy of the album and get it signed by Cool Nutz. We need to see all of you out there in support.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Well...let me just turn that "might" into a more than likely then. Nah, there should be no reason why I wouldn't be able to come out. I only live about 40 miles away. So, in other words I'll see you there boss! Peace!

Jul 17, 2002
Me and the Cut will be puttin it down at the 25th show.. We will make it crackin fo sho. Iam a post up the flyer on raptalk to.. Stay up playa

Apr 14, 2003
Craziness said:
Me and the Cut will be puttin it down at the 25th show.. We will make it crackin fo sho. Iam a post up the flyer on raptalk to.. Stay up playa

Aye Crazi, Who else from Final Cut is gonna be there wit you??
I wish I could make the show on the 25th, but im still 17. Dammit

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
chiligrrl said:
ain't no damn 9 hours to yakima you little weenie..less you moved your ass home to kansas
HI, CAN I SMOKE SOME OF YOUR CRACK COCAINE? PLEASE? IT SEEMS TO BE SOME GOOD SHIT.

I am NOT 21+; the show that is 21+ is 3 hours away from Olympia, in YAKIMA.

I AM 18+; the show that is 18+ is about 9 hours away from Olympia, in IDAHO.

Seriously though, what have you been smoking lately? Becuase you're like a whole 'nother person, and i havent had a high like that in years.

Jul 17, 2002
D'struction said:
Aye Crazi, Who else from Final Cut is gonna be there wit you??
I wish I could make the show on the 25th, but im still 17. Dammit

It will be Blacc Jacc, Sicc-C, Reality, and me. If you dont make it out to the 25th show, I will see you at the hoopFest show on the 26th..Ceep it crackin

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Can we get V.I.P

Cool Nutz said:
All of you cats in E. WA and Central WA make your way out to the Cool Nutz "Collabos" album release parties. The event in Yakima is FREE with NO COVER and you should all come out and support your boy Cool Nutz. It's going down ya'll. We are also doing an Instore at Off The Record in Yakima as well on the 23rd, so make sure you come and cop a copy of the album and get it signed by Cool Nutz. We need to see all of you out there in support.
We will be there???