Contest Details...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
this will be a 2 round contest. voting in the first round will be like the raptalk system recently used if youre familiar with that. voters will list their top 3 choices in order and 3 points will be given to the 1st choice, 2 points to the second, and 1 to the third choice. the top 3 (maybe 4 or 5) will advance to the next round. for the first round i will be providing a pic which the artists will have to use in a cd cover. for the second round theres a good possibility that that same cd cover will be used in the designing of the 2nd round project which is sort of undecided (still juggling ideas).

if you can right now please list some other art forums so i can advertise the contest there to attract some new members.

also i still need a quality pic for the contest, if you have any email em to [email protected]

1st prize will receive:
2 cds from the sicc shop of your choice courtesy of B!tch Please

Autographed posters from Tech N9ne, X-Raided, Black C, & Young Thugg courtesy of Law and www.RapKansasCity.com

Playa Rae - Hustlin City 2 City Executive Decisions courtesy of THE D.U.G.O.U.T. and www.DugoutEnt.com

Bad Mind - Worship (sk edition) from www.serialkillas.net

2nd and 3rd place will each receive a copy of Mo-X & LiL' G - Angry souls courtesy of www.unknownterritory.com and a copy of Bad Mind - Worship (sk edition)

please visit the sponsors
www.RapKansasCity.com
www.DugoutEnt.com
www.UnknownTerritory.com
www.SerialKillas.net

Nov 28, 2003
cool, any thread to sign up? or do we just have to post our pics when you say so
I'm down with that anyway, you never saw any of my graphics, so that competition would be a nice start here ;)

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
yah once i post up a pic and a deadline youll get to workin!!

also to every1

if you can right now please list some other art forums so i can advertise the contest there to attract some new members.

also i still need a quality pic for the contest, if you have any email em to [email protected]