Consoles that crashed and burned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
dreamcast was dope i remember playing nfl 2k with randy moss in the cover shit was doper than madden.at that time.plus cant for get mv vs cp shit was hard i think i still got one of those memory cards some were in my room..lol

Jun 23, 2004
What abou Sega CD? that was awful. I had the 49ers vs cowboys game and all you did was press a button and it would show you actual videos of the old game you couldn't even play it, the marky mark and the funky bunch video maker sucked to. Ive seen monkey shitfights at the zoo more entertaining than the sega cd. total waste of money, I thought I was cool cuz I was the only one to have it, then i figured out it was a worthless piece of shit and I still haven't got over it

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
The reason sega called quits on the dreamcast was because of piracy. And if you cant find one then go to the roseville auction. I just picked 1 up with a game 3 controllers and a memory card for 15$

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The reason sega called quits on the dreamcast was because of piracy.

ARRRR ME HEARTIES, IT IS TRUE. ME AND ME BAND OF LOYAL CUTTHROATS HAD BEEN UP TO OUR OLD SHENANIGANS AND SHIVERED SEGA'S TIMBERS. AVAST YE! WE HORNSWAGGLED THE GOOD SHIP SEGA, AND MADE SONIC WALK THE PLANK. WE ALSO SENT TAILS TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER WHILE WE DRANK RUM AND DANCED A MERRY JIG. AYE, ME AND ME CREW OF BUCCANEERS WILL SOON TAKE A CAT'O'NINE TAILS TO THE BACKSIDE OF MICROSOFT AND STEAL THEIR DOUBLOONS. ANY OF YE SCURVY DOGS WHO DARE TO FACE ME SHALL ALSO BE SENT TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER. AVAST YE SON OF A BISCUIT EATER!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
YUP IT WAS DUMBASS EASY TO GET/MAKE BOOTLEGG GAMES FOR DREAMCAST SO THEY CUT IT SHORT. YOU CANT MAKE MONEY SELLIN SOMETHING THAT EVERYBODY IS GETTING FOR FREE
AVAST YE, SCURVY DOG! IT IS NOT BOOTLEGG GAMES WE MADE! ME PREVIOUS POST WILL TELL YE THE TRUE TALE OF OUR SHENANIGANS ON THE SEVEN SEAS!

Jan 2, 2004
I had a virtua boy. That shit was awesome. LOL. Mario Tennis was great.

I had the Sega CD and 32X too...

And atari 5200's biggest mistake was making the system incompatible with 2600 games, which according to the video, in this day and age, is a no brainer..

Tell that Sony and Microsoft. Where they are both really incompatible with old system.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dreamcast was dope. it was shittin all over ps2 games at ps2s launch even though dreamcast was the "inferior" system technologically. dreamcast didnt flop, they just lost so much money to people selling their games at 5 bucks a wop.