Consignment & Barcodes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Yea, unless you have an easier way for them to enter the ammount of sales in to their inventory at the end of the day. Bar codes can be made on computer software called wasp (i think) wich links to internet allowing ya to purchase a barcode, copy the photo and place it on your cd and its already registered with your business. or you can send away for one. It cost more and takes longer. I have talked with the owners of all the music stores about this locally and you have to be with a label or company already sold from their business or talk with the franchise for colaboration paperwork, that takes it to a smaller level next is the owner... Its fairly easy if your selling a proven track record and your in the race. So grab a lot of proof that your songs are ready to be on the market... Check out street level's statistics. They got so much fuckin mp3 plays and posts and cd's ect.. since you've worked on some shit together half your struggle is gone.. Anybody local walk in to a store and looks for local rap.. whats the 1st thing the think? Wheres street level. Thats exactly what i did at the EMP.. I think they deffinatly diserve a spot on the shelf and a spot for t-shirts.. hummm...Talk to D about it next time ya do a track i bet he has good advice.. The wasp scanner and barcode program is available in the musicans friend catalog..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
D-Sane postsed a big long thing about all of this....Ask him, he knows a shit load about all of it...It's expensive though, that's all I remember.